Thursday, August 5, 2010

Twist Out

I feel as though I haven't talked about my hair in forever! LOL! So, here goes...

My hair is still in the flat twists and two strand twists. I will be doing a twist out today but don't know what style I'm going to put it in next...maybe experiment or do an 'old faithful' style. I'm only going to co-wash today since I washed and deep conditioned on Sunday.

I've been maintaining my twists by moisturizing with Sea Butter Oil and Water every day since I put them in on Sunday. The water has definitely made my twits shrink. They were on my shoulder and now they are at my ears, hee hee. :)

I may put a few braids in my hair to stretch it after I co-wash but after that...I'm not sure what I'll do to it. I'm definitely open for suggestions....

:)




This is the result of my twist out....


Heeeeeyyyy!

4 comments:

  1. lol it shrank to your ears lol! you could put it back in the twist or do old faithful lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! It did shrink to my ears! I'm about to post a pic of the twist out (it'll be on the post that says twist out).

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Thanks, I think I look funny...but whatever!

    ReplyDelete