I speak to you from deepest heaven. You hear Me in the depths of your being. Deep calls unto deep. You are blessed to hear Me so directly. Never take this privilege for granted. The best response is a heart overflowing with gratitude. I am training you to cultivate a thankful mind-set. This is like building your house on a frim rock, where life's storms cannot shake you. As you learn these lessons, you are to teach them to others. I will open up the way before you, one step at a time.
Matthew 7:24-25. "Therefore, whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock."
I may be alone in this feeling but I'm not sure that I have ever heard the voice of the Lord. If I have, then I didn't know it was Him. I know that the Lord doesn't always speak in a loud thunderous voice but instead speaks in a still small voice. Recently I have felt as though God doesn't hear me anymore because of the way things in my life are going. Its scary to think that He can't hear me! He wakes me up everyday in my right mind, healthy and carries me through my day safely but when it comes to the things that I ask for, its like He doesn't hear me. I don't not have malicious intent with the things that I request, I only want to help those around me. If you all knew how badly I want to do some of the things that I've had in my mind for these past couple years... NOTHING is bad! I'm not sure what I'm doing or not doing to hear the voice of God and be heard but pray for me. Like I said before, last week was very stressful and I don't know that I can handle another week like that. I'm on the brink of tears majority of the day and that is not good for my mental, physical, or emotional health!
Thanks for the prayers. Love you guys! :)
Think bigger! (The title of my sermon today)
ReplyDeleteGod is our father (for this we must think of his as one @ all times). Because he is our father, we must be disciplined, molded, and shaped for his will. We must understand that the trials we go through is our disciple, the lessons we learn from then is how we are molded, and how we approach future trials shows what type of shape we are in. When it seems that our way is not happening, its because our Dad doesn't think it is the best thing or the right time for our request to follow through. Laura when you pray, for a week, stop asking for a job, stop asking for food, stop asking for shelter. I say this because God already said he would supply all your needs.... If He's supplying them, why do you worry? Dad hasn't said its time yet for the job, its not time yet for the money, we must get to a place where we don't let satan change our thoughts. We know our Father got us..... He created us. He's not like those earlthy fathers who create babies and not take care of them! God knows that you need him, but do you know that God knows you need him. Our dad loves us more that words from every language could form. God speaks to us, we just have to listen. Sometimes we can't hear past our problems, we can't hear past our doubts, we can't hear past our pain. But trust me when we listen, rally listen, you will hear what your looking for Laura. God said that He would pour out a blessing that there won't be room enough to receive it. Have you ever had a really good day where great things just kept happening? Picture that times 30!. When our Dad blesses us, we won't even have room enough to receive his blessings. Stay patient, stay faithful, stay prayerful, but most of stop asking for the things u need because he already said he would give us that. Talk to our father,tell him about your day, tell him how you feel (not about what u want) but how you feel, tell him about how u feel about any and everything. Develop that dialogue with God without request involved. Try it for a week and see how you feel. Don't be discouraged! Love you. I hope you enjoyed my sermon
I surely enjoyed ur sermon. I definitely needed to hear this Rashana, whats crazy is that Laura and I were just talking about this, u've given me exactly what I needed to hear so that I can remove any doubt. thanks!
ReplyDeleteAw thankyou! I was moved to say these words.....
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o)
ReplyDelete